- Swinging Guidelines -
/ SWINGERS CLUB RULES
There are a few swingers club rules you should be aware of before attending a party at our establishment.
- You must be 21 years of age to ENTER and drink at Trapeze.
- All new members or guests wishing to renew their membership must provide valid photo identification so Trapeze can ensure a safe environment for all guests.
- Trapeze has a zero-tolerance policy against drugs or prostitution.
- No cameras or recording devices are permitted. This includes cell phones with cameras of any kind.
- Visibly intoxicated guests might be refused entry at the discretion of our staff. Management and staff reserve the right to refuse alcohol to guests who consume excessive amounts.
- All guests must respect the privacy of others. No violence or rude conduct toward a guest or staff will be permitted.
- Guests are required to change out of street clothes, and be nude or in a towel before entering the back room. Lingerie is also permissible. Lockers are provided free of charge for your convenience, and can be utilized throughout the night to store your valuables and clothing!
*A more in depth list of rules and acceptable behavior will be provided at the sign in kiosk when you apply for membership.