- Swinging Guidelines -
How to Dress for Trapeze
/ DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED
Our swinging dress code is set below. Both men and women are requested to dress to impress! This will help you look your best and set a sexy atmosphere in our club.
Ladies, pull out that hot and sexy club wear!
mini-skirts, see through blouses, thigh high boots, corsets, Brazilian jeans. The tighter and shorter, the better. Let’s keep it hot and sexy!
We are an upscale private membership nightclub, please help us keep it that way by dressing accordingly.
- NO Baggy or Over-Sized Clothing
- NO T-Shirts
- NO Hats, Beanies or Headgear
- NO Backpacks or Over-Sized Bags
- NO Chains, LED Buckles or Flashing Jewelry
- NO Sports Attire (Sweats, Jerseys or Athletic Wear)
- NO Teeter Shirts, NO Graphic Tees, NO Wife Beater Shirts
- NO Sneakers, Lugz, Timberland’s, Construction Style Boots
- NO Sunglasses
- NO Cargo Pants
- NO Sandals
- NO Tank Tops
- NO Shorts
Jeans are acceptable upon management discretion and absolutely NO Street wear will be permitted.We are an upscale private membership nightclub, please help us keep it that way by dressing accordingly.