Swingers Club Rules
- You must be 21 years of age to ENTER and drink at Trapeze.
- All new members or guests wishing to renew their membership must provide valid photo identification so Trapeze can ensure a safe environment for all guests.
- Trapeze has a zero-tolerance policy against drugs or prostitution.
- No cameras or recording devices are permitted. This includes cell phones with cameras of any kind.
- Visibly intoxicated guests might be refused entry at the discretion of our staff. Management and staff reserve the right to refuse alcohol to guests who consume excessive amounts.
- All guests must respect the privacy of others. No violence or rude conduct toward a guest or staff will be permitted.
- Guests are required to change out of street clothes, and be nude or in a towel before entering the back room. Lockers are provided free of charge for your convenience, and can be utilized throughout the night to store your valuables and clothing!
*A more in depth list of rules and acceptable behavior will be provided at the sign in kiosk when you apply for membership.