- You must be 21 years of age to ENTER Trapeze.
- “No means no.” Guests reserve the right to stop an encounter whenever they feel uncomfortable, even if it’s in the middle of a swinging encounter.
- Do not take rejection personally. It happens to everyone, including women.
- Deal with your partner’s jealousy head on. Couples may need to modify their activities to maintain an open and happy relationship.
- Always arrive and leave with your steady partner so they know that they are number one in your life.
- Use common sense and good judgment when involved in a swinging situation.
- Honor any rules you set with your partner prior to coming to Trapeze. Communication is key.
- Respect guidelines you set with your partner and respect the guidelines of others.
*A more in depth list of rules and acceptable behavior will be provided at the sign in kiosk when you apply for membership.