Sunday, July 8
Naked Pool Party
Join us for some poolside sexy time today. Until then, here is some Sunday Sex Fact Fun:
* There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
* The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes.
* The condom made originally of linen was invented in the early 1500′s. Casanova, the womanizer, used linen condoms.
* Sex burns about 70-120 calories for a 130-pound woman, and 77 to 155 calories for a 170-pound man every hour.
* Impotence is grounds for divorce in 26 U.S. states.
* Kissing can aid in reducing tooth decay. This is because the extra saliva helps in keeping the mouth clean.
* During the female orgasm, endorphins are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.
* During World War II, condoms were used to cover rifle barrels from being damaged by salt water as the soldiers swam to shore.
* According to psychologists, the shoe and the foot are the most common sources of sexual fetishism in Western society.
* A kiss for one minute can burn 26 calories.