Thursday, July 26
7 Reasons to Have a Ladies Night
1. You’re free at Trapeze!(first 30).
2. Overlooked Holidays – Did you know there are a Girlfriend Appreciation Day (April 12th), Best Friend Day (June 8th) and a Relaxation Day (August 15th) on your calendar each year? They’re all holidays perfect for the coming together of great friends. Embrace them and plan some sexy fun.
3. A Weight Loss Win – Losing weight isn’t easy. Dropping a dress size is a huge triumph and always something worthy of a celebration. Get the girls together to toast to calorie-counting success.
4. Success – Whether it’s a new position, a raise, or just a job well done on a major presentation, there’s always time to help a girlfriend celebrate career success. Promotion party anyone?
5. Breakup Breakthroughs – Being in a bad relationship can really leave a woman in a funk. When she breaks through the fog, spirit lifting is most certainly in order.
6. Milestone Birthdays – You may not always be able to celebrate your birthdays together, but you should be sure not to let those cherished milestone years go unannounced. Who better to reminisce with about the best moments of the year than the ones who made those memories with you?
7. Big News – You or a friend found your dream guy and he finally professed his love. If that’s not a reason to pull out the partly planner we don’t know what is. Throw a shindig to be remembered.